York Golf Club is all about golf and the friendships that are formed when people who share a passion are brought together. The rolling terrain and tree lined fairways will captivate you, but it's our members that make it special!
Reserve York Golf Club for your next golf event! The 90+ year old golf course provides an experience that your participants will fondly remember. Our staff at York has been helping charities, associations & businesses organize golf events for decades. we will work tirelessly to make sure your event is a huge success.
Type of Events Hosted:
Thank You For Your Support! We would like to thank everyone that helped make the 2019 Charity Outing for Education a great success. The event helped raise funds for the three charities detailed below. The participants enjoyed a great day of golf, food & fun!
Located along OH-161 between OH-315 and Sawmill Road. An unprecedented private club, Brookside is for members who appreciate a fine upscale club. This club features a beautiful tree lined, 18-hole golf course that has been host to many US Open Sectional Qualifiers as well as the 2012 Ohio Amateur and the 2018 Trans-Mississippi Amateur.
|Brookside Golf & Country Club
2770 W. Dublin-Granville Rd.
Columbus, Ohio 43235
Proper athletic wear and warm ups are acceptable.
* Shirts and shoes are required at all times.
* Swim suits and sandals are not permitted inside the workout area.
* Swim suit cover-ups are permitted in the Athletic Club Cafe.
Usage Rules and Regulations
* A Guest Fee of $10 is allocated for all guests. A guest may visit up to 10 times during the calendar year. Guests must be checked in at the front desk upon each visit.
* Children ages 12 through 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
* Children younger than 12 must have special permission from the Athletic Director or Asst. Athletic Director.
* Ages 12-16 are encouraged to begin with an equipment orientation.
At Worthington Hills Country Club, you will find families of four enjoying dinner in the Grill Room, four friends playing cards at the clubhouse and mixed doubles on the tennis courts.
But no matter where you find these groups, you will discover one thing. People are having fun TOGETHER!
You will discover a family of neighbors, friends and colleagues that share your lifestyle and interests. For more than 55 years, the member-owners and the experienced staff have balanced the prestige of a private club with a family-oriented atmosphere. The result, a perfect marriage between classic club elegance and casual style.
Translation of Website